PINK LIGHT MEDITATION
This guided meditation can be used to heal relationships, especially if there is anger present. It involves imagining yourself within a sphere of pink light, radiating from your heart, before one-by-one covering others in the pink light. No conversation with the other people is required, and it takes only a moment to cover them in pink light. It is best used as a daily practice at the end of your Calm Sittings. You only need to do it once a day.
TOP TIP: This is intended to be a short 5 minute meditation. It is best used as a daily practice immediately after one of your Mind Calm or Body Calm meditation sittings. You only need to do it once a day.
Here's a specially selected collection of past Workshops that are relevant for love and relationships:
1) LIVING IN LOVE. In this workshop Sandy talks about what sabotages love, what nurtures love and offers 10 ways to love without limits.
2) HOW TO LOVE YOURSELF. Sandy talks to guest expert Meggan Watterson - author of How To Love Yourself (And Sometimes Other People).
3) THE SCIENCE OF SELF-LOVE. Sandy interviews guest expert David Hamilton PhD - author of 'I Heart Me' - on the scientific benefits of self-love.
4) THE 5 SIDE-EFFECTS OF KINDNESS. Sandy interviews guest expert David Hamilton PhD - author of The 5 Side Effects of Kindness - about the big benefits of being kind.
5) HOW TO LOVE YOUR LIFE. Sandy talks about how to use the Calmology techniques to love your life fully and completely.
Here's a an extract from Sandy's Calm Cure audiobook that is relevant for love and relationships:
1) CALM CURE YOUR RELATIONSHIPS. In this chapter Sandy talks about why love without awareness becomes fear, he shares the most common causes of relationship conflict, and Sandy offers strategies for moving from conflict to connection.
RECOMMENDED: To learn more about the Calm Cure technique introduced here, you can find the complete 7-part online courses inside the Calm Clan.
Here's a specially selected collection of articles by Sandy that are relevant for love and relationships:
1) HOW TO HEAL YOUR RELATIONSHIP. This article includes 5 proven ways to improve any relationship.
2) HOW TO MEET A LIFE PARTNER. This article covers the 4 things you can do to more easily attract your ideal life partner.
3) HOW TO HEAL YOUR BROKEN HEART. This article shares the 4 ways to heal your heart and be ready to love again.