Online Community for Meditation, Self-Empowerment and Living Fully
CALM MEDITATION TEACHER SUBMISSIONS
CALM MEDITATION TEACHER
The assessment for your Calm Meditation Teacher training includes a 21 question exam (see below) and 10 practical case studies. For each case study, you are required to teach someone how to meditate using Mind Calm - so you will share most, if not all, of the talks with each case study participant. When writing up your case studies, include what you covered and why, and what you found difficult and easy. The form to submit your case studies below the exam.
CALM TEACHER EXAM
We highly recommend you use a word document to record your answers and then copy and paste them into the form below.
CALM TEACHER CASE STUDIES
Your 10 Mind Calm Case Studies should cover the following:
1. Confirm that you covered all of the talks with your 'client' and list any of the talks that you did not cover and why.
2. The challenging life issue(s) that the 'client' is dealing with, what their hearts highest hope is and how they benefited from learning Mind Calm.
3. The personal story (or stories) and/or example(s) you shared when delivering the talks.
4. The question(s) you were asked during the talks and the responses you offered the client.
5. The talk(s) that you found difficult to deliver and why and anything else you found challenging (if relevant).
6. The learning(s) you took from doing the case study and what you will do differently next time.
7. Although you won't cover the Mind Calm Games with all of your clients, please let us know if you did share any of the Mind Calm Games and why.